Before you read anything, please remember these:
1. I'm nobody. Nobody is perfect. So I am PERFECT :D
2. If you find anything wrong with my blog, please refer to #1...

Sunday, February 24, 2013

Group Inquiry Project

Having picked altruism as our inquiry question, my group members and I started to take actions. We planned to collect books and donate them to Admiral Seymour Elementary school, thus demonstrating our altruism. We went to every house around the neighborhood, asking them for used books. At first, we encountered many problems. Some people were annoyed when we knocked the door and others did not want to take pictures with us, which made it difficult for us to do the Pecha Kucha. But as we got better at the job, we were able to get more books and grew more confident. The greatest success so far in our inquiry project is that we were able to resolve the problems we face. We will keep up with the things we do and continue with our inquiry.

1 comment: