Before you read anything, please remember these:
1. I'm nobody. Nobody is perfect. So I am PERFECT :D
2. If you find anything wrong with my blog, please refer to #1...

Monday, February 18, 2013

The English Patient: Altruism

Altruism is embodied in The English Patient primarily through Hana's meticulous care for Almasy. She reads to him, wipes his body, and feeds him every day without complaining about the trouble that she has endured. She cares for him with heart and soul without asking anything in return. Her behaviors are so inspiring to me that I started helping others and noticing more and more altruistic behaviors in the current society. The impact that the novel has had on me is tremendous, and this effect can only be achieved by a masterpiece. Therefore, once again, I have to say that The English Patient is a powerful literary work and I recommend it to everyone interested in reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment