Before you read anything, please remember these:
1. I'm nobody. Nobody is perfect. So I am PERFECT :D
2. If you find anything wrong with my blog, please refer to #1...

Tuesday, February 05, 2013

First Reflection

The book that I chose is The English Patient by Michael Ondaatje. This is a story about love and conflict during the WWⅡ. I chose this book because of its well-designed cover (cater to my taste... as you can see) and its intriguing plot summary. Having read the introduction, I think my inquiry question will most likely be about love or one's persistence in a devastating situation. I am looking forward to see how the author combines love and conflict in developing the plot. I truly believe that the story will be somehow related to my life and that I can learn plenty from it. (Since it's a love story... maybe a point or two on dating?? Hehe...)

3 comments:

  1. LoL Some taste you got! So, do you think the English patient will become couple with Hana?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Probably. But I think the story has something to do with the patient's burnt girlfriend who he cannot remember after the crash. :o

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hawt, hopefully you aren't reading a 50 shades of grey type of book, that would be just awkward. So it's been a while; what do you think of the novel, has it helped you on dating? Haha, no seriously has it? Share.

    ReplyDelete